ACTIVITIES AND HOUSE EXPERIENCES
With so much to see and do, we want you to make the most of your time on the island. Speak to us and Friendship House will create a bespoke itinerary so you can experience the very best Bequia and The Grenadines has to offer. Our aim is to provide our guests with unforgettable experiences – snorkelling, water sports equipment, kayaks and paddleboards waiting for you on the beach, in the evening watch your favourite film on a projector cinema around the pool or have a candle lit BBQ under the coconut trees with the sand between your toes.
Baliceaux is our 32ft Contender power boat with twin 300hp Yamaha engines. Available for charter to house guests, designed to be as leisurely or active as you wish - fishing trips, visiting the Tobago Cays to swim with the turtles or let Captain Dwight Taylor take you to castaway beaches for a lobster BBQ and the best snorkelling spots. (Boat Charter prices includes Captain, fuel, water and soft drinks on board).
Although Bequia is small and unspoilt, it’s an island full of riches . Blessed with warm seas and an unbeatable climate, here’s a list of some our favourite ways to spend the day:
- Swim with Turtles at Tobago Cays
- Charter Friendship’s powerboat for a lazy lunch on Mustique at The Cotton House and drinks at Basil’s Bar
- Saddle up for a horse ride along the shore
- Discover the volcanos and waterfalls of St. Vincent where Pirates of The Caribbean was filmed
- Reel in Tuna and Baracuda on a fishing trip
- Savour a castaway BBQ on Isle a Quatre
- Go kite surfing off Union Island
- Loll in the shallow waters of Princess Margaret Beach
- Enjoy world-class scuba diving
- Harness the trade winds and take to the sea on a sailing yacht.